Your sessions are recorded as "sesh files" that are stored on your Xensr Air. When plugged into your computer, your Xensr Air can act as an external flash drive that will provide access to your sesh files. To add sessions to your account, you need to upload your sesh files to the my.Xensr website. Here's what you need to do:
- Power down your Xensr Air.
- Twist-mount your Xensr Air into the USB dock.
- Plug the USB dock into your computer.
- Power up your Xensr Air.
- Open a web browser to the my.Xensr website.
- Drag sesh files from your Xensr Air onto your web browser.